- Dwayne Johnson’s Warrior Code (Men’s Health) – The action star and psych theory that explains him
- It Hurts So Good (Men’s Health) – Exploring the pain-for pleasure paradox of “benign masochism”
- Perfectly Suited (Wired) – Reinventing the sports mascot to radically transform lives
- Why Are Indian Kids So Good At Spelling? (Slate) – Hint: Great minor leagues
- Scenario Paintball (Wired) – The evolution of an awesome, highly ridiculous sport
- Miracle Man Rises Again (Details) – Did a Saint save a country boy to raise hell?
- The Legend of Coach Timmons (Runner’s World) – He broke thousands to chase one dream
- The Olympic Sport You Can Do (Parade) – Racewalking… Seriously
- Foam Sword Fighter (The Pitch) – Fake fighting for real honor
- Don’t Look Down (The Pitch) – Inside the unseen sport of urban exploring
- So You Wanna Be A Cowboy? (The Pitch) – It’s a hard ride to gay rodeo greatness
- March Sadness (The Pitch) – Can a legendary coach defeat the generation gap?